I have a block of code in whcih I am trying to write a few lines to
verify an intersection of two overlapping regions that come from two
tables.  The user can select the two tables, which contain the voice
data link service stations, an they can be the same.  The idea is to
automatically select the tables, which will be the same, and create
overlapping regions where the coverage area commonly intersect.
However, if the overlap is occuring at the same coverage areas, ie.
Boston with Boston,  I would like to skip that process an move on to
the next .Obj.  Any suggestions?

I sent this message out earlier, but almost have the problem solved.

Here is the block of code for the program:

Sub ReportProg
  Dim i, iRec As Integer
  Dim oFrom, oWithin, oOverlap As Object
  Dim sFromCol1, sWithinCol1, sName As String

        oFrom = gaObjFrom               'gsMilesFrom.obj

  Select * From gsMilesWithin Where Obj Intersects oFrom
    Into TempSel
        For i = 1 to TableInfo(TempSel,TAB_INFO_NROWS)
    Fetch Rec i From TempSel
    oWithin = TempSel.Obj
    oOverlap = OverLap(oFrom,oWithin)
      If ObjectInfo(oOverlap, OBJ_INFO_NPNTS) > 0 Then
                   If oFrom.Obj = oWithin.Obj Then
                        Note "Object cannot overlap itself."
                   End If
      sFromCol1 = Str$(gasFromCol1)
      sWithinCol1 = Str$(gasWithinCol1)
      iRec = 0
      Fetch First From TempSel
        Do While Not EOT(TempSel)
           iRec = iRec + 1
           sName = sName + TempSel.ID + " , "
           Fetch Next From TempSel
        Loop

      If gbIsRegion Then
        Insert Into Report (FromID, WithinID, Area, Perim, Num_Over,
Desc, Obj)
          Values(sFromCol1, sWithinCol1, Area(oOverlap,"sq mi"),
Perimeter(oOverlap,"nmi"), iRec, sName, oOverlap)
      Else   'If not a region(polyline or line) determine the
distance of the object (ObjectLen)
          Insert Into Report (FromID, WithinID, Area, Perim,
Num_Over, Desc, Obj)
            Values(sFromCol1, sWithinCol1,
ObjectLen(Area(oOverlap,"sq mi")),
ObjectLen(Perimeter(oOverlap,"nmi")), iRec, sName, oOverlap)
      End If
    End If
  Next

        Fetch Next From TempMilesFrom