Hi All,

Some of our clients use MI Proviewer to view our tables/workspaces.

However MI Proviewer only accepts MI 5.0 workspaces or before, which
is a problem given that we now have MI 5.5.

My question is, can you in MI 5.5 save a workspace as a V5.0 workspace OR
will MI Proviewer be updated to accept MI 5.5 workspaces?

There is a workaround in that I can hack the workspace file in a text editor
to force MI Proviewer to accept the MI 5.5 workspace, however there are going
to be commands in the workspace that Proviewer won't handle. That means the
process will abort and the workspace won't be completely opened.

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers Roger

------------------------------
Roger Ling