Hello all,

Does anyone know whether or not it is possible to save workspaces onto a cd,
so that they can be reopened from a different pc( i.e. one that does not
have the original .tab files in the directory which they were made in)?

I have a series of map layers( 8 .tab files), which I've created on my hard
drive and created workspaces for which include all of these layers. But,
when saved onto the cds, MI recalls where the tables were originally located
and asks to locate each one individually...

Can this be avoided by saving the individual files to the cd first, and then
reopening them off the cds and making the workspace?
Can the problem be adjusted by opening the .wor file in a text viewer and
changing the directories that MI searches for the tables?

Natalie Swayze
ROS/IC/GC
Winnipeg, MB.