From: Stephen Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 August 1999 10:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI linking executables to point data

hi
i was hoping someone on the list might tell me a few things about
connecting executables to point data.  basically i want people to be able
to click on points and have a cd run (which is a data archive with pre-made
graphs etc).  i don't even know what this sort of thing is called and i
would be happy to hear anything from anybody with any info thats even
slightly related to my subject.

thanks

*     This email/attachment(s) has been virus checked at OS   *
*            and is free of all known viruses.
*
* All non work related emails/attachments should be deleted
*        to comply with 'Internet code of practice'
*              as per office notice 524/98.
*