Hello

I am trying to connect to a Foxpro 2.6 DBF using the Open DBMS table option.  I
have tried each of the supplied ODBC drivers with very little success.  The
closest I have come so far is by using the Mapinfo Win32 Dbase driver3.10, but
this comes up with an error message stating:-

      "Cannot Open Table for Live Access.  A single key column is required on
the table"

So my two questions are - What is a single key column and has any one had any
success opening Foxpro 2.6 tables with live access?

Any pointers would be much appreciated/

Regards

Owen David

Analyst Programmer