Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:18:44 +0100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI "TOO MANY FILES OPEN" during areaoverlap()

Dear all,

While performing a series of AreaOverlap calculations, I am getting the MapInfo
 error message "Too many files open".

In reality there are only 3 tables open, so I presume the "files"  are internal
  temp files.

Is there anything I can do about this please ?
Thanks,

Rob Jones,
Head of Geographical Information Unit,
Countryside Council for Wales.