Hi

I am trying to link Mapinfo to an Ingress  database via ODBC.  Every time I set up a
System DSN and add the Mapinfo Win32 OpenIngress Driver3.0 I get an error message.

'The setup routine for the Mapinfo Win 32 OpenIngress Driver3.0 ODBC driver could not
be loaded due to system error code 126.'

What am I doing wrong

I an running MI5.5 on NT Workstation

The ingress database  is located on a teamserver running unixware 2.1.2 and Ingress
6.406.

could someone give me some pointers in the right direction.

MAny Thanks

Mark Sansom
GIS Officer
South Kesteven District Council