Hello all-

I am currently building a small tool that:

brings up a dialog with a popupmenu containing all open tables
        You select your table and press "OK"

Pressing OK calls a subprocedure which brings up another dialog that shows
all column names within that table.

I want to create a "back button" (for the user who hypothetically says
"whoops! I chose the wrong table...) on the second dialog so that it is
removed and the dialog with the popupmenu allows them to choose a different
table.

So far I can call the procedure again which spawns a new window with the
popup dialog, but does not remove the dialog with the column names.  So if I
kept pressing back on the windows that pop up it is essentially a recursive
function

Any ideas?

Ben Humphrey
VoiceStream Wireless