Hello follow listers,
I have registered some aerial photos in MI to see how that process works and
it works quite well when the points are all in the correct positions!
However, I have a question I hope someone can answer.  These images are only
displaying at 1 mile zoom and greater.  If I even select a zoom of 2 miles,
nothing, no image.  These images were opened from .sid images using Mr. Sid,
and are listed by the vendor as "1foot" images, and encompass a section (a
Section 1 mile square of Township, Range ilk).  There are also "10 foot"
images that encompass a whole 36 section T,R, and I have registered one of
those and do not have the same problem with the zoom.  Unfortunately,
resolution is not all that great at higher zoom on that one!    I have
looked at the archives and the manuals and do not see an explanation of this
zoom thing anywhere.  Any ideas/suggestions?  Thanks in advance

Fran Peck
Office of Research and Planning
Peoria Unified School District
6330 W Thunderbird Rd