Hi,
I am desperately trying to get a layout (created in V5) into a suitable format
for adobe illustrator.

I thought (foolishly) that if I wrote the postscript out to a file, I could
then convert it to EPS and so onwards into adobe illustrator.  Not so, none of
my postscript drivers produce Postscript level2 commands that are clean enough
to be accepted by AI (lots of errors parsing the eps).  I then tried converting
the files to PDF and importing them into AI that way, got an image, but not
everything went through and entire layers are missing.   Any ideas?

basically I need to get from Mapinfo to *.ai  with no pain

thanks in advance

Russell Lawley
Rapidly balding geologist

--