From: Aditya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 1999 5:01 AM
To: Lepage, Mike L (Mike)** CTR **
Cc: Mapinfo User Group
Subject: RE: Registry setting to enhance MI Plotting

I hope your problem is resolved till now, but if not try
changing the format of printing
i.e. from raw to EMF or vice versa.
also try first making the "prn" file
and then on dos prompt copy the file to your printer port
i.e.
copy print.prn lpt1:

This should solve your problem.

From:          "Lepage, Mike L (Mike)** CTR **" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:            Adi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc:            "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:          Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:59:34 -0600

Sometimes can solve the problem.  My new problem is that with printing
directly to the printer I exceed the disk space in the plotter. (It has a
2gb hard disk in it)...

Mike Lepage, B.Sc.
Sr. RF Engineer
Turnkey Services