Heeeelp,
I recently have had the misfortune of having to reformat my hard drive and
have lost a lot of the settings etc. that have been accumulated over time.
I have reconnected to a digitizer and for some reason the polygons that I
digitize seem to be a mirror image on the computer screen

eg: a long narrow polygon that runs from north-west to south-east on the
table appears on the PC as running from north-east to south-west (mirror
image)

I have checked to make sure that my projections and units are the same and
have had zero error when registering the info to be digitized. Can any one
shed some light as to what I am doing incorrectly.

cheers

Alan Lovett