Hi Eliot

This program will put all open tales into a map

include "mapbasic.def"

declare sub main

sub Main
       dim i, N as smallint,
               tName as string

             N = NumTables()
             Map from TableInfo(1, tab_info_name)
             For i = 2 to N
                   add Map Window FrontWindow() Auto Layer TableInfo(i,
tab_info_name)
            Next
end sub

Peter Laulund
National Survey and Cadastre, Denmark

Elliot Tinton EG CEFAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (DN=EJT00, RECIPIENTS,
LOWESTOFT, CEFAS) - 29-09-99 13:28:08