Old, yes....but it still gives me a good laugh......
By the way, I saw this story on a moovie one night long time ago, it was shown
a head of the "real" film.
Needless to say it was funny, but there was a  bit added on the end. In the
beginning of the film, the man was lying in bed, typewriting his report/letter.
And the last thing he did, after finishing with "....empty barrel begin its
journey back onto me. This explains the two broken legs....." was putting his
typewriter on a nearby table, falling out of bed...ouch!, that must really
hurt...hehehe

MIME:[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 24.09.99 12:17:33