From: Yvonne Hau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 11:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI Silly Question

Hi!!

I am hoping that you could help me. It seems to me that everytime that I try

to do the simpliest thing, it ends up being the hardest thing to do. Let me
give an example.

I have two tables, in which one has a corrupted column. Whilst the other
table has the correct details, so therefore I would like to just copy that
column from the correct file and add or overlay on to the corrupted column,
as this is the only problem. Unlike using normal MS Excel or Word, you can
not paste between different tables.

Therefore I suppose the question is
1)Can you highlight the column to do pasting, as you can only do per cell??
2)When you cut the row it always just leaves a grey strip....how do you get
rid of that?
3)And is it when you do join tables, by using the updating column, that you
have to have at least one column that contains the same data.

Thanks for your help

Yvonne