I require a bit of information on Geocoding in MapInfo. To improve the
process, would I have to write MapBasic code or acquire more
accurate/up-to-date maps and data? Does a third party solution or .mbx exist
to improve MapInfo's built in Geocoding capabilities? For example, using
addresses and postal codes and name to search for matches. Our geocoding of
client addresses hits around 88% (the last time it was run) and I'm not sure
how to begin improving this. And is this considered reasonable in hits found
'automatically' with the rest being geocoded interactively and/or manually?
The MapInfo User's Guide provides little insight regarding the improvement
of hits. Any direction or insight about Geocoding would be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nilmini
Canadian Springs Water Company