Dear Sewers

I think your answer stinks!

If you change the scale as you propose then the frame size will change
to get the scale correct and I dont think this is what Engineering
services wanted. You need to change the width of the map as I have
suggested earlier on list. ie Map Width = Frame Width * scale. For
example if your frame is 400 mm and you want 1:1250 then make the map
width 500 metres.

Regards

Bob

PS

Hope you don't mind my humour - the above comment is supposed to be
funny! Your answer is fine!

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, jchgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

--
Bob Young