Hi all,

I remember some time back there was quite a bit of traffic about issues
associated with the order objects within a table are displayed.  As this
didn't effect me at the time I duly ignored the thrust of the discussion.

Now however I have a situation where I need to ensure that objects a table
are displayed in a certain order - I do not want to split the table into
more tables.

Can someone please let me know if a solution was ever discovered to gain
control over the display order - I can categorically state that changing the
order of the objects in the table (on the assumption that objects are drawn
in the order they are listed in the table) definitely doesn't work.

Will summarise if none already exists.

Thanks in advance

Martin

===================================