Dear all

Meanwhile back at the local Higher Education College (SICHE) a quick demo
(in Pijin of course, though I doubt there is a suitable translator
available - now there is a challenge)

I set up a simple map window with a few layers, then go to create a new
layout window, to be met with a "System Error"

"Floating Point Exception Divide by Zero" and not even the hint of a layout
window

The data is the same as I'm using at the census

At the college we have:

Version 3.0 and Windows 95

Thanks in adavance

Mick