Dear SIPC,

The Layout Window depends on information from printer drivers to function.
Either no printer driver is setup, or a driver is faulty.

Try setting up a printer in the Windows Printer control panel.
    > Start Menu
        > Settings
            >Printers
If any printers are defined, make one of them the default printer.

Solved? Great.

No?  Try installing another driver from the Windows 95 CD, or download a
driver for Windows 95 from any printer manufacturer: (www.hp.com)  Any
driver will work for this test, regardless of the existance of an actual
output device.  Old 16 bit printer drivers left over from Windows 3.x will
generally not function well in Windows 95.  Could be what you've got.

The div by zero crash was fixed in slightly later versions of MapInfo; try
to get an upgrade.  Even a patch would do it.  Need help? Give me a shout.

Hope this helps.

Sam Kome
Sage Software, Inc
www.sagesoft.com