Mappers,

A client needs to get a tab file into ScanUS and tells me any of the following will
work:

>User Location .LOC
>User Polylines .PLN
>User Polygons .PGN
>User Buffer .BUF
>ScanUS .GFX
>Atlas .BNA

The User Polygons and the like are text files and I could awk or perl the mif/mid into
"User Polygons .PGN" but should examine easier options first, my perl skills are fair
at
best.

But, what is Atlas .BNA? Would that be easier? The A*G Link works with Atlas .AGF
and .DBF and seems to translate from those to MapInfo, not the other direction... so I
don't think A*G Link is the answer...

Any and all insights appreciated,

Eric