Hi - I am using MI Professional version 4.0 on W95 with 32 Mb RAM with ATI
mach 64 display drivers software. When I view a *.gif or *.tif image if I
scroll the image portions of the image remain in place. I can get rid of
these bits of image only by restarting the PC. This happens only with MI!
Has anyone had similar problems? Any solutions?
TIA
Mike
Dr. Michael Francis PhD (Lanc.) MSc (Lanc.) MSc (Lond.) BA Hons (CNAA)
                               MCIT MIHT
Head Geographical Information Systems Research Laboratory
Senior Lecturer
Course Leader BA International Business Administration
Dubai Polytechnic
United Arab Emirates

+971 4 2242472 ext. 663
+971 4 2072663