Greetings, List.

I was somewhat surprised that I got NO response to my request
last week for maps of Singapore. I suppose that I'm kind of relying
on the list to have answers for practically everything. Well, maybe
my expectations will still be fulfilled - or maybe I'm asking for
something really impossible.

So I'll repeat my request here, and add onto it.

Can anyone point me to a source of maps of Singapore: raster and
DTM only. MapInfo compatiblity and prices are also requested.

And in the same vein, I am also looking for the same kind of maps
for parts of Africa: Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya.

TIA to all responders.
Best regards,
Alex Eshed
Digi-Tek Ltd.
12, Homa St., Rishon LeZion, 75655, Israel
Tel: +972-3-961-5840
Fax: +972-3-961-5877
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dgtek.com