After Months, i am finally able to remove the border.

Scott:
I did not have a exportborder key in my "common"either, but when you right
click in the right-hand window you can create a "new dword value".  I
renamed the one I created to "ExportBorder" and set the value to "0"

Now when I copy the map window and paste it elsewhere I do not have the
border!!.

Hope this further info helps you out.

Mike Lepage, B.Sc.
Sr. RF Engineer