hello

Does anybody know of a programming language I can use to make custom
application in Mapinfo. Is there a manual that can help me with this?

The task I want to solve is; I want to point on a particular area in my map
and click with the mouse.....then it shall "pop up" a smaller window with a
bit more detailed map......then again I will click on a feature in this new
window ,for example a house, and get information about this house. In other
words it should be a sort of layer structure where I can get more and more
detailed information.

thank you very much
haavard