Hello All,

Can anybody tell me about the Mapinfo 5.5 connectivity to Oracle 8.0.4.
Whther this was succesful?. Using MapInfo 5.0.1 it was OK and fine.

We are trying out the possibility of this connection. If anybody has tried
the
same and succesfully running, please let me know about the same.
I must of missed something which is vital for the connectivity.

We are using MapInfo 5.5 and Oracle 8.0.4. Any inputs for connectivity to
other databases like SQL Server , Ingres, Progress,Sybase and the
tech tips on the same is also welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jayaprakash Athmaram