Greetings List,

I have amajor lines editing project going and the trips back n forth
to change Node editing modes is getting hectic.

I'm referring to [Options] [Preferences] [Map Window] to change the
"Move Duplicate Nodes In" feature.

I've looked in the *.MNU file hoping do customize there, but the
syntax stops with "Preferences"

A toolbar button would be nice, but if I could at least bring this
function out from under so many dialog selections and into a top
level menu it would be great.

(Instruction on how to do this would be very appreciated, pointing me
to some reference reading "how to" material would be even better for
future needs)