From: Francois Molle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 January 2000 1:36
To: MAPINFO-L
Subject: MI MB : get the layer back with former settings after modifying
structure

Hi all

It is sometimes necessary to create a variable in a table in order to
store some information generated by a subroutine.
Altering the table structure closes the table. How can we restore it (in
the case, of course, several layers are opened in the same windows) with
its former position AND display settings ? I am aware that these
parameters are available through different functions but it is a real
burden of loops and variables to determine them. Is there a direct and
easy way to do it ?

With my anticipated thanks
Pancho
Francois Molle  -  DORAS Centre
Kasetsart University, Administrative building 10th floor
Bangkhen, 10900 Bangkok, Thailand
Tel (University): (66 2) 942.81.75 / Fax(University): (66 2) 942.81.70
Tel/Fax (Home) : (66 2) 287.41.53 / Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website : http://www.ku.ac.th/delta