From: Paul Grambauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 January 2000 23:25
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: MI MapXtreme problem loading geoset

Hamish,
        I've struck this with MapExtreme too, but in may case, the layers that I
used in the geoset were located on a network drive. It seems as though you
may have the same problem. What happen with me is that MapExtreme or should
I say the web server can only access local drives unless you use a suitable
network client (in my case Microsoft Client for Novell NOT the Novell
Client). Thus the calls to MapExtreme via ASP cannot open the tables
because the web server cannot see the files, hence it works using MS Access
to call MapExtreme because you are bypassing the Web Server.

Confused ?

Paul Grambauer
Cessnock City Council
PO Box 152,