Hello folks,

Yeah, it's a pain.  Mostly, our workspaces are too old and tired, and aren't
worth saving. Still, some must be so I've been using NR.  Find it at
http://members.xoom.com/alkresin/fileut.htm

SNR 6.1 for Windows95
Tom Lundin
16267 Hudson Avenue
Lakeville, MN 55044
phone: (612) 431-5805
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's still better to recheck, WOR by WOR, but this helps.

Craig Parada
Senior Planner, GIS and Data Management
Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement
Room 400, City Hall, 801 North First Street
San Jose, California  95110

408-277-8549
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ci.sj.ca.us/planning/sjplan