Dear Mappers

Meridian GIS is pleased to announce that Version 2 of our Data Management
product, COMPASS, has now been released. Version 2 represents a significant
improvement over Version 1, including spatial searching and unlimited
categories.

Developed to manage the increasingly large amounts of MapInfo data, Compass
will catalogue and maintain Tables, Saved Queries, Workspaces, Images and
Oracle 8i connections. The catalogues can be searched either hierarchically
or spatially and the results presented to the user in a logical, intuitive
interface with corresponding metadata.

A more detailed description of Compass can be found on our homepage together
with the complete html help.
I would invite those who are interested, to download a demo copy from our
home page.

http://www.meridian-gis.com

Yours sincerely,

Rob Healy