Hi,

For those who are interested, here's the solution to my problem.

Anton de Gruchy pointed out that WindowId() is a dynamic identifier & not
static. Phew, thanks for that.

My solution was to use the Timer() function to get a unique column name, and
then ADD COLUMN. I have put the unique column name into the window title so
that I can retrieve it later & relate it back to the relevant column for the
purpose of export. Using this technique, there is no need to remove the
added column, but of course, a need to be mindful of deteriating performance
after many iterations of the program.

Thanks all

Ian