From: Anish Kumar P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MapInfo List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Cindy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2000 2:22 PM
Subject: MI Centroid

>Hi
>
>In one of the applications I am working , I have state boundary map and
>a separate database(Infra.mdb) having infrastructural facilities for
>each of the states. Using a geocoding prg, I geocode the infra.mdb(Point
>Layer) using the state map. Now all the infra facilities(Points Layer)
>are placed one upon other at the centroid of  each state . I would like
>to separate out the points so that all the facilities of each state is
>visible.
>
>One tedious way is manually separating the points which I don't want to
>do.
>
>Is there any way to change the centroid of region by Mapbasic coding. Or
>any other method by which I can separate the geocoded points by MB
>coding. Any help is this regard would be appreciated.
>
>--
>Regards
>
>Kumar

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Saraf;Dr. Rajeev
FN:Dr. Rajeev Saraf
ORG:Lepton Software Export & Research (P) Ltd.
TITLE:Director
TEL;WORK;VOICE:91-11-6862712
TEL;HOME;VOICE:91-11-6134854
TEL;CELL;VOICE:98100-06581
TEL;WORK;FAX:91-11-6515616
TEL;HOME;FAX:91-11-6515616
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;1-A/2 Jia Sarai, Near IIT=0D=0AHauz Khas,;New Delhi;;110016;India
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1-A/2 Jia Sarai, Near IIT=0D=0AHauz Khas,=0D=0ANew Delhi 110016=0D=0AIndia
ADR;HOME:;;C-6/6581, vasant Kunj;New Delhi;;110016;India
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:C-6/6581, vasant Kunj=0D=0ANew Delhi 110016=0D=0AIndia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20000328T024317Z
END:VCARD