This is not strictly a MapInfo question but perhaps someone can help.

I have a HP1050C printer which has 32Mb memory which has been adequate for most of the
maps that have been printed. There have been occasions where difficulties have arisen
when printing detailed A1 or A0 size maps (with raster backgrounds). I understand that
the printer can be upgraded to resolve the problems by either adding more memory or by
adding a hard disk drive (or both). The question is, which would be most cost
effective? What benefits does the hard disk option give over the additional memory
option?

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Halsall
Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales

Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not
necessarily those of the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales.