Hey list,

I had asked the following question last week, but I did not receive much
feedback.  Therefore, I was going to ask again.  Sorry for asking redundant
questions, but I am in need of some help at this point.

I need a way to represent sectors of a cellular site on a map so that I can
associate cellular traffic with it.  I know of two ways to obtain this
process, but I do not know how to do it.

1)  You can use the site's lat/long, the orientation of the antenna
(sector), the beamwidth of the antenna, and some trigonometry to draw the
sectors.

or

2)  You can create custom symbols for each sector and map out the sector
depending on the sector number in your data.

I am looking to obtain code snippets of how to do either (or both) of these
solutions.  I am stuck at this point and any help that could be provided
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

steve