At 12:49 PM 5/2/00 -0400, Mitchell, Will wrote:
>Hmmm...
>
>I have to agree with most of your comments, but not the AV comparison.
>
>First, you can't even save a color/style with an actual map object in AV -
>it has to be thematically driven.

I'm currently building components for a map authoring tool but this as no
connection with neither MapInfo nor ArcView.  But I'm pretty interested in
you opinions, as end-users on what a "property editor" should look like
!  I sure didn't thought about "the amount of clicks" required to set
properties of a layer.

Do people prefer simple pop-up menus or Dialogs ??

Any suggestions would be appreciated !

Best regards to all

Raymond

Raymond Rivest