Hi Dyan

I hope you have money riding on this one! There is no function built into
Mapinfo that will look for a specific zip code. If you have a zip code table
open you can query it and then, in a mapper window, select Query | Find
Selection to center the map on the zip code that was found (provide one
_was_ found). You could certainly write such a functon using Mapbasic, but
there is nothing "built in" that works like this specificially for zip
codes.

Regards,

James

James L Marlow
Director, Geographic Information Systems
Channel Marketing Corporation
15032 Beltway Drive
Addison, Texas 75001

Telephone 1 (972) 858-9600 extension 331
Facsimile  1 (972) 858-9601
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]