From: John Elliot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 6:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI Map Viewer

I am a new user of  MapInfo (ver 4.5) and do not have Map Basic.
I have prepared a map with MapInfo using the layout - border, title block,
etc - and saved the layout to a Workspace file (.WOR).  I would like a
client who does have MapInfo to be able to view this map in the finished
state, as displayed in my WOR file.

Is there any free viewer of moderate Mb size  that enables this to be done
and which I can send with my map(s)?

Where a viewer can only import MIF/MID files, is there any way of exporting
WOR files as  MIF/MID files?

Thanks in advance for any help,
John Elliot

Bathurst, NSW 2795, Australia