Neil:  You usually give very good advice, and probably so this time, but I only
understood about half of your "rant".  If you want the rest of us to get the message,
you may want to use less slang and inside historical references, otherwise you're just
"preaching to the choir" (those that already know what you know and believe the same
things).

Please don't feel I'm singling you out, there are others that sometimes use the same
kind of "insiders" style.  I was a little more annoyed this time simple because I
really wanted to understand the nuances of your message and caught enough of it to
know I was missing more.

..Bob

Robert Karr                                     Phone: 517-373-3028
Science Research Assistant            FAX:     517-373-0171
Science and Technology Division
Legislative Service Bureau
Michigan State Legislature
124 West Allegan Street, 4th Floor