Hi,
I am trying to set up an application in MapBasic to print a road atlas
for the fire department.  The atlas would show all the roads in the
Township and the locations of Fire hydrants (on about 30 8.5 X 11 map
sheets).  This would help the fire fighters to travel to the scene by
the best possible route and connect quickly to the nearest hydrant.

What is the best way to proceed?

I looked at the "cookie cutter" program on the MapInfo web site as a
place to start from, but I need the map pages  to overlap and all roads
need to print, even if their centroids aren't in the selected region.
This doesn't happen with that program.

Anyway  my questions are:
Is there a program on the MapInfo web site that does something like what
I want?
Is there a function in MapBasic that will allow me to specify the
coordinates of the map sheet area to print?
How do I orient the text vertically on the sides of the map to say "this
map continued on map sheet 12"?

Can you help?

Thanks,
Bob Regier