Hello All,
Please forgive me first of for being vague.  It's because I don't have
enough knowledge of what it is I'm asking.  I have a program that writes
"real time" to a .TXT file.  Is there a way to do a "real time" thematic for
this .TXT file.  i.e. every time a new Lat/Long reading is uploaded into the
file the point would show up in the map.  I have a lot of options like
linking this file through a .MDB or the .TXT file itself since it's very
(predictably) formatted.  The column format looks like this:

Lat     Long    Data    Data    Data
34.5    -83.6       1      2       3
34.5    -83.6       1      6       2
34.5    -83.6       1      7       1
34.5    -83.6       1      9       3

The MI program needs to look the max value of "Data" for each row and apply
the thematic to that value.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Marty
Sprenz.