Hi MI Listers,

I often have to create a map at two different scales, say at 1:100 000 and
1:500 000.  Symbols I plot at 15pts on the 1:100 000 scale map look
terrible at 1:500 000 scale.  Is there any way of having the symbols used
in Create Thematic Map (I am using the filled in circle in MapInfo 3.0
Compatible) adjust automatically to the scale chosen in the layout?  As it
is now, I recreate the layers etc for each scale map, but this is tedious
and I'm sure I don't really need to do all this extra work.  It should be
able to rescale automatically, shouldn't it?

I looked in the archives but didn't see an answer to this, but maybe I'm
looking under the wrong keyword.

Will SUM.

Thanks in Advance

Andrea