Dear listers,
I have a situation where I need to combine different regions which have a
common identifier. For example, I have a Plantation Unit browser listing
PU_id, PU_Area. Some plantation units have the same PU_id (and are spatially
different regions) which I need to combine into one region with the same
PU_id and sum of PU_Area. Of course I can do this manually using the menu
Objects/Combine, but I would like to avoid the tedious process of locating
the duplicate PU_id's then manually selecting and combining each set.
Hopefully some sort of SQL that I can run in the Map Basic window. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Kim Greenham
Watershed Digital Mapping
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
RMB 1015 Denmark Western Australia  6333
Ph 61 (08) 9848 2428 Fax 61 (08) 9848 2458