Listers,

I'm sure the nightmare that is text handling in MI layouts has been discussed to
death here. I'm trying to export a layout to .wmf using File/Save Window As.
In Powerpoint, I insert the the .wmf file as a picture. Everything works
perfectly except for a "column" of the image that is missing the shading from a
base map polygon layer.
The gap in shading does not correspond to a table boundary, so I'm not sure what
the problem is. Saving the layout to .tif or .jpg gets rid of the problem, but
print quality is not high enough.

TIA,

Alberto Reyes
GIS/Remote Sensing Technician