Hello Everyone,

I have a client who asked a question about MapInfo and ODBC tables.  He has a connected ODBC table that does queries with.  His problem is that when he changes something in the table, the numbers/objects in the query do not refresh.  The tables refresh but he wants the queries to refresh also.  He said the only way he could get this to work is if he closed down the workspace and restarted it.  He was wondering if there was a way to refresh the queries....he also told me Microsoft Access can do this so he figures MapInfo can do this.  Is it possible to get an automatic refresh with the ODBC tables and the queries? (I hope I explained this good enough!)

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Jeff Hutzul
Applications Technologist
Kanotech Information Systems