Dear All,

I am sure that this is a very basic question, but here goes, apologies
if it is too basic.
This query is for MapInfo Ver 5.0!

Often I am required to place a Brower Table in my Layout, but
cartographically speaking they're a bit poor (some would even say
pants..). My audiences often require more than a one word column
heading, the result is wherever there are spaces, MI inserts an
underscore. This is not very elegant..... and neither are the style of
grid lines for the browsers in the first place!

So is there a more presentable method for showing Brower tables in
Layout??????  Do I need to buy some 3rd party software eg. MapPublisher
or Illustrator or Freehand etc etc.

Answer on a e-card or mail

Thanks again

Will sum.

Jon Bloor.

--
This message is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  It is intended
solely for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message.  Such
unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please
delete it immediately and advise us by return e-mail to the above address.
begin:vcard
n:Bloor;Jon
tel;fax:0161 911 4684
tel;work:0161 911 3183
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council;Policy, Performance & Regeneration
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:GIS Research Analyst (Strategy)
adr;quoted-printable:;;PO Box 160=0D=0ACivic Centre=0D=0AWest Street;Oldham;;OL1 1UG;
x-mozilla-cpt:;-13888
fn:Jon Bloor
end:vcard