Well, can't help you with column headings, but you can get rid of these pesky grid
lines in browser by selecting your browser window and in toolbar under
"Browse>Options" unchecking grid lines. You may pick a prettier typface/size by
keeping your browser window selected, and using toolbar Options>Text Style. Hope that
helps.
--
Sonya Nikolsky

Production Manager