Hi There,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has the same problem with
the HP8000
printer when printing from MapInfo.

Appearently this printer works most of the time. But in certain cases it
just reports "Out of
memory..."

As far as I have figured out so far there seems to be a special problem
with some labels
written with a special Font (in this case Arial).

The printfile is as big as 1.06 MB, which not should be a problem.
If I try printing the same area with some other labels the printfile only
has a size around 0.5 MB.

There doesn't seem to be any problems printing large raster maps.

Any ideas would be appriciated!

Best regards,

Peter
*
Peter Moller        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GIS-Developer       Direct: +45 6313 5008
Kampsax        Voice: +45 6313 5013
Rugaardsvej 55      Faximile: +45 6313 5090
DK 5000 Odense C    Web: www.mapinfo.dk
MapInfo Authorized Partner