Everytime we bring up crystal reports from Mapinfo professional ver 5.5 =
we still get the same errors on the screen
PDLRDAO.DLL NOT FOUND
PDCTDAO.DLL NOT FOUND
INVALID TLV RECORD

We have tried running it with a administrator ID to check on security.  =
But still it persists
We have deinstalled and installed it but it still persists.
We installed it on another pc and ran it with US mapinfo files but =
still it persists.
We have even searched the c drive for the dlls but it is not there.
I wonder if anyone has any fixes for this error.

Thanks!

Nancy Hubbs

http://www.dmtispatial.com <http://www.dmtispatial.com>
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>