Hi David

Why not change to a newer version of Netscape (why go and install plug-ins if a newer
version does it ???) Probably you use the Java Applet and you have an ancient version
that does not support Java. And probably the old version will not support any plug-ins
anyway ... Hint to your client or whoever it is: change to a newer version and if you
do not want to do that just change to plain old DOS command line and forget graphics
and play with edlin ....

When creating MapXsite stuff, we do explicitely not support any version older then
4.05, it is already pain enough to support two browsers, especially if you want to do
sophisticated applications using css and javascript ... (which have nicely to be
programmed twice, once for IE and once for NS ... this is called "standards" and
"compatibility") ...

And where is Netscape anyway ? I'm not a fan of MicroSoft, but if you look at the Beta
of NetScape 6, you need these bags they distribute on planes ...

Regards

Flavio

xxxxxx Announcing the ultimate JavaScript Mapping Solution xxxxxx
      !!! Neapoljs: Live on http://www.mapserver.ch !!!!
############      Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards
############       Flavio Hendry- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
############         TYDAC AG - http://www.tydac.ch
####    ####        Geographic Information Solutions
####    ####         Buristrasse 23 -- CH-3006 Bern
############   Tel +41 (0)31 368 0180 - Fax +41 (0)31 368 1860